Our activities can broadly be classified into research and extension work. The extension work comprises training programmes and production of educational material.
We have ongoing research programmes in the areas of biodiversity conservation, organic agriculture and vrkshayurveda.
The research activity comprises work on our dedicated experimental farm, actual field experiments, and mining knowledge from ancient texts and local folklore.
We design and develop a number of training programmes to suit a range of different target groups.
• Farmer training
• Training for NGOs
• Trainer’s Training
• Training programmes for students and teachers of colleges.
• Training on organic home gardening for city dwellers
We have brought out a variety of educational materials that are widely regarded as extremely useful resources for the agricultural community.
• Books and monographs
• Posters and Educational Displays
• Newsletters and Periodicals
• Films, Audio-visuals and Multimedia Content
• Material production in Tamil, Engish, Hindi, Telugu and Kannada.
VISIT OUR PUBLICATIONS PAGE>>