The Centre has obtained support for various of its projects and activities from the following sources
A. GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
- Council for Advancement of People's Action and Rural Technology (CAPART), New Delhi.
- Tribal Co-operative Marketing Federation of India (TRIFED) Ltd., New Delhi.
- Tamil Nadu State Council for Science and Technology, Chennai.
- Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi.
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), Mumbai.
- Ministry of Environment and Forest
- ATMA Project - Government of India
B. PRIVATE AGENCIES
- Third World Network, New Delhi.
- Research Foundation for Science Technology and Ecology, New Delhi.
- Foundation for Revitalisation of Local Health Traditions (FRLHT), Bangalore.
- Muthiah Chettiar Trust, Chennai.
- Deccan Finance Corporation, Chennai.
- M.M. Muthaiah Research Foundation, Chennai.
- Madras Christian College, Chennai.
- PREPARE, Chennai.
- PPST Foundation, Chennai.
- Tractors and Farm Equipments (TAFE) Ltd., Chennai.
- Swabhiman Trust, Chennai.
- Motilala Bhimraj Charitable Trust, New Delhi.
- Vellayyan Chettiyar Trust, Chennai.
- Navdanya, New Delhi
- United Nations Development Programme - Global Environment Facility UNDP - GEF
- RTBI, IIT, Madras
- Sri Ratan Tata Trust, Mumbai
- Jamsetiji Tata Trust, Mumbai
- Sri Dorabji Tata Trust, Mumbai
- Shiriam Vacational Training Centre, Chennai
- Wassan - Hyderabad
- Development Cooperation Division, Royal Netherlands Embassy, New Delhi
- Gram Swaraj Sangh, Kutch, Gujarat
- Food and Agriculture Organisations of the United Nations, New Delhi
- Test Foundation, Guntur
C. FOREIGN SOURCES
- FORD Foundation India, New Delhi
- Cottonwood Foundation, USA
- Society for Research and Initiatives for Sustainable Technologies and Institutions (SRISTI),
- Educational and Training Consultants, Netherlands
- Institute of Agricultural Trade Policy, U.S.A.
- Indo-German Social Service Society, New Delhi.
- Pesticide Action Network (PAN) - Asia Pacific Region Malaysia
- Action Aid, Chennai
- HIVOS, Bangalore
- OXFAM-GB, Hyderabad
- GTZ, New Delhi
- Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy, USA
- World Wildlife Fund, USA
- Whitley Award Foundation, England
- Wetlands International - South Asia
- UN Office for Project Services, Rome, Italy
- Department for International Development, UK
- Thyssenkrupp and Kindermothlife, Germany and the Churches Council for Child and Youth Care
- NTT Data Asia Pacific Pvt Ltd, Singapore
D. OTHER SOURCES
- Donations from Individuals
- Fees for Workshops and courses
- Sale of Educational and Training material